Since August you can determine your blood pressure with our app. For the first steps we have developed a short manual:
For the first time user:
- Download and launch the app
- Swipe the 3 introductory pages to the left -> “Start”.
- I don’t have an account yet -> a new user ID will be generated automatically
- Define/enter password incl. password confirmation
- Email address: optional, used for password recovery
- Read/scroll Terms & Conditions to the bottom & AGREE
- Partner code: If received from a Riva Digital partner, enter here – otherwise skip
- You are now in the actual start menu
- As first step “Calibrate*” if possible so that the values are matched for you. This requires a conventional bp measurement by a medical professional timely close to the smart phone reading. This again means placing your index finger loosely over the camera & flash, so that both are covered and pressing “Start”.
- After 30 seconds the overview page appears. Here you enter the values conventionally measured (expert measurement). Then add the general settings and “Calibrate” and “Save for calibration”.
- You are now back in the start menu and can repeatedly measure, recalibrate or add conventionally measured blood pressure values.
For the returning user:
Start app -> You will be taken directly to the “Start menu”.
*You can also measure without “Calibration”, only then a concrete reference value is missing. With calibration, the system uses your own values as the basis for the calculations.